Former day manager of the USA Triathlon National Training Center human performance lab, responsible for all VO2max testing, lactate threshold testing, professional bike fitting, and all other cycling related services. Adam Baskin has over 15 years of professional coaching experience and has been bike fitting since 2002. He has coached, consulted, tested and bike fitted many of the worlds top ITU, Ironman/70.3, road and cyclo-cross pros. During his 8 years at the NTC, Adam was the Cycling and Exercise Physiology presenter for the USA Triathlon Level I and II coaching certifications. Adam Baskin currently operates Cat One Fitness, LLC, a cycling/triathlon related consulting company, with various locations in both Central Florida and South Florida. He also is a regional representative for Racermate, Inc., the manufacturers of Computrainer. Adam continues to race in both Pro/Am and Masters cycling events.
Cat One Fitness LLC
- Position: Owner, Big Cheese, Head Honcho
- Time Period: February 2008 – Present
- Location: Clermont
Education and Certification List:
- M.A. Clinical Exercise Physiology
- B.S. Exercise Science Grad. Prep.
- USA Cycling Level I Coach(Elite)
- USA Triathlon Level I Coach
- CTS Coaching College Graduate
- Serotta Certified Bike Fit Technician(S.I.C.I.)
- Fit Institute Slow-Twitch(FIST) Certified Bike Fitter
- RETUL University Graduate(March 2010)